LP Rails - Terms and Conditions
Repairs and Servicing Terms and Conditions
- I only repair Poole made Graham Farish / Farish by Bachmann Made in China N Gauge Locos.
- Repairs will be carried out in accordance to prices at time of receipt of the model/models to LP Rails.
Warranty of repairs is 3 months from date of invoice. Current price for servicing and repair starts from £17.50 plus parts and plus post and packing at £4.70 for UK inland post. Overseas post will be at cost and these prices will be variable dependant on country of destination.
- Models are sent to LP Rails at the owner’s risk and expense.
- I cannot guarantee to repair locos over 30 years old because of part availability. Please contact me before sending such locos via telephone on +44 (0) 116 21 21 741 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 9AM and 5:30PM.
- Once I have received your loco it will be added to the bottom of the job sheet and will gradually proceed up the list, until it reaches the top and will then be done. All locos are repaired by date of receipt. Due to the volume of work I have, I cannot specify a time for completion of the repair. All I ask is for your patience if there is a delay, rest assured I will endeavour to process your repair in a speedy fashion whenever possible.
- All repairs will be covered by my 3 month warranty, items returned under warranty will be repaired free of charge the same or next day after receipt and returned to you postage free, also your postage charge will be refunded for the cost of sending the warranty back to me. Note if it’s found that the loco has been tampered with then a standard repair charge will apply.
- Regarding DCC fitted locos; I cannot be held responsible due to a faulty decoder. If a decoder is found to be faulty then a replacement price will be discussed at the time.
- All reasonable care will be taken whilst the models are in my possession, but in the event of loss or damage, liability will in no case exceed the replacement of the manufacturer’s list price. If in doubt contact Lee Palmer on +44 (0)116 2121741. I will not be held responsible for loss or damage to accessory parts fitted to your loco.
- This does not affect your statutory rights according to UK law.